top of page
The new Griffydam Wesleyan Reform Chapel was opened on 27th April 1858 by Rev Jabez Burns DD of London, and services were conducted on 2nd May 1858 by Mr J W Acrill of Mansfield.
The Chapel was extended in 1890 and was opened on the 9th November by Mr J Parker, and further renovated in the 1950s and again recently.
Today, the CHAPEL IN THE VALLEY is open and active with normally two services on Sunday and various activities for all age groups throughout the week.
bottom of page